Make Netting Direct your number 1 supplier of golf nets. We specialise in golf ball stop nets for driving ranges and cages, as well as course boundary netting or perimeter nets. Whether you’re a successful golf club, a booming driving range or a golf professional, we have the netting for you.
Unrivalled in strength and durability, our golf netting is manufactured using high grade poly twine with 25mm square mesh and is fully UV stabilised.
As with all our netting we can tailor the finished dimensions of the net to suit your specific needs. All golf nets can be supplied separately or in kit form including all fixtures and fittings including wire ropes and tensioners. Full installation service is also available, including supply and installation of poles, wires and nets.
- Twine: 25mm square mesh x 1.8mm.
- Sizes: Custom, others available online
- Colour: Green or Black.
- Fully UV Stabilized. Minimum 7 years.
- High tenacity polyethylene.
- Breaking force: 40kg.
- Baffle/Buffer net: 3mmx 25mm Nylon. Breaking force 120kg
- Reinforced edging. 12mm rope.
- Rings or Clips available on edges.
- All wire rope and rigging needed for this product available on request.
- Golf course boundary netting/Perimeter nets
- Driving range nets
- Golf practice nets
- Golf cages
- Golf ball stop nets